Monday 18 September 2017

YouTubing It


Just a quick update to draw your attention to my YouTube channel.  It's not something I invest much time in, but perhaps if I can generate some more interest I might start doing so.  I have an astonishing seven subscribers so far.  The full channel is here.  I know nothing about making videos.  I just film them with my phone and then stick them on there.  Occasionally I try to edit them a bit.

I won't be talking about, or playing, or talking about playing video games.  There also won't be any politics, probably, and I definitely won't be talking about politics while playing video games.  That's just...weird.  And I am not weird.  I am extraordinarily normal.

Not really selling it, am I?  Oh well.  If you're interested in following the progress of my allotment, keep your eye on this playlist, which I have called "The Allotment" and which you can go straight to by clicking here.  Here's a sample:




Thanks.




 Subscribe to RSS


******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.