Tuesday 6 March 2018

The Beast From The East Murdered My Greenhouse




Last week, Storm Emma conspired with The Beast From the East to cause misery and havoc across the country for no good reason at all.  The sort of thing you might be able to present a reasonable defence for had it occurred at the back end of January, but never at the front end of March.

Among other, far less important things, Emma and the Beast's reign of terror laid waste to my greenhouse.  I hadn't been looking forward to venturing over to the allotment today, now that the weather has returned to a more conventional form of English murkiness, fearing that I might find exactly what I did find; namely, this:


Needless to say, I am unhappy.  I had a lot of seeds started off in there, almost all of which have spilled over out of their pots and been otherwise decimated by the elements.  I managed to rescue a few, but my kale, chili peppers, nasturtiums, red cabbages - all lost.  So much for an early harvest. 

I'm going to sulk now.


Related posts

Greenhousing It
Greenhousing It (Part Two)

******
Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.