Sunday 9 July 2017

Book

Here is the page where I will be 'publishing' my book, The Vegan Imperative: Animals, Humans and the Future of Life.  Rather than wait until it's finished, which perhaps it never will be, I've decided to release what I have on to the internet, and edit it there.  I welcome feedback and criticism of all kinds, from vegans and non-vegans alike.  The page has its own comments section.  It will be updated independently of the the main blog, so please bookmark and check back regularly if this takes your interest.  You can also access it from the pages menu at the top of the blog page (appears as a drop down if you're view on mobile).  It may evolve into something else in time.  You can also follow @apossibleworld on twitter if you like, which I'll use to notify followers of any updates to the book as I make them.  I won't announce updates on the blog every time I make them, as some will be trivial.  Others will not be.  Such is the nature of writing a book.  Thanks for reading.






******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.