Wednesday 5 July 2017

Microgreens: Week Two update






Pea shoots are looking pretty good.  I think some might be ready to eat by the end of the week.  Interesting to observe how many seeds have sprouted: I'd say about two thirds of them overall.  I don't know if this is good or not - I will need to ask the experts - but it's satisfactory.



As for mung beans, they're taking their own sweet time:




I wonder if possibly these are sown a little close together.  Again, I need to ask the experts.  There are a lot of them out there, and hello to you if you're one of them.  Hello to you, too, if you're not.


Yesterday a packet of radish seeds arrived, courtesy of Nicky's Nursery.  They're called "radish rambo" seeds, which certainly sounds promising.  A nice long soak, and they're off:










 Subscribe to RSS


******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.