Sunday 22 April 2018

Quick Update: Another video




I enjoyed making that video yesterday, so I thought I'd sit down and make another one.  This one is shorter and hopefully more coherent, trying to concentrate specifically on the issue of lactase persistence in human evolution.  Here it is:



I hope to get a bit better at making videos as I go along.  Again this is just screen caps and me talking, no editing after the fact.  Need to learn to smack my lips less and stop saying "erm".  Anyway, enjoy.

There's a link at the bottom of this post for my YouTube channel if you'd like to subscribe by the way.  If you can't see it, you can get there by clicking here.




Related posts

Thinking Out Loud #1: Veganism and Human Evolution


******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.