Sunday 30 December 2018

Vegan recipes page



You may or may not have noticed, but I have added a recipes page to my blog.  Click here or see the link at the top of the page.  It includes links to posts I've made with recipes in them already, and is something I hope to expand on a lot in the new year; so just flagging it up for now.  Maybe I'll link to other recipes, but only ones I actually try myself.  I certainly need a better picture of my slow cooker vegan chilli, that's for certain.  It looks manky here, and I assure you it doesn't taste that way.  Recipes will be simple, vegan and delicious.  None of this fancy 35-ingredients-you've-never-heard-of stuff.  Just nice food that's easy to make.  Because I made it.




******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.