Sunday 20 January 2019

Allotment Scraps



I've decided to keep a regular video diary this year of how things are going on my allotment, which you can follow at my YouTube channel - see the links at the bottom of this post (for my Twitter and Pinterest and Facebook page also).  I won't always post them directly here so you may want to choose your preferred way of subscribing below.  

Here is the first (from Thursday):



Here is the second (from today):



And here is a link to the playlist


I took quite a few clips over the course of last year, with the thought that I would eventually edit them into something more substantial, but this never transpired.  So instead I'll just be posting "Allotment Scraps" every now and again where I show you what's going on and ponder my progress, with only the very minimum of editing if I feel the need for it.  Comments, shares, likes and subscribes and all that sort of thing most welcome.  If you'd like to know anything in particular about my allotment, please ask.



Facebook page @apossibleworld on twitter My YouTube channel My Pinterest profile

Related posts

YouTubing It
The Mushroom Invasion
******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.