Friday 21 September 2018

Quick YouTube Update




Just to say I've set up my YouTube channel to link into this blog, so that now any relevant videos I post will also appear here.  Not all my YouTube videos are relevant to this blog, so you might want to subscribe separately anyway.

Here are some recent videos:






At some point I might tidy up the channel into something a little more focused, but not right now.

Oh, and I'm also making another terrarium.  100 points if you can guess the theme.



Jonathan Bradshaw 

 Subscribe to RSS


Related posts

YouTubin' It
******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.