Monday 11 March 2019

50 YouTube Subscribers!



Feeling good this morning because I've made it up to a total of 50 YouTube subscribers.  Turns out the gardening/allotmentiering YouTube space is a vibrant and friendly one.








It's also the first day of a two week stint of "annual leave", as the working world likes to term it.   Time when you don't have to go to work, but they still give you money anyway.  Really, what all the time should be like, but never mind about that just now.

What matters is that this week and next, I will be spending as much time as I can on the allotment.  IN and amongst the digging and the being, I will also be making some videos, which you will be able to watch on my channel, which you can find here or of course, by clicking on the big red YouTube button at the bottom of this page.

I'm thinking of changing the name of the channel to something other than just my own name, and then maybe separating my allotment videos from other crap I occasionally throw up there, but that's maybe for a little later.  Maybe when I get 100 subscribers (imagine that).  In the meantime, if you're here for the gardening stuff, my regular videos, my "Allotment Scraps" are here.

Peace, love and happiness to all.



Related posts

YouTubing It
The Past, Present and Future of Tiny Houses

******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.