Saturday 23 November 2019

My Plant Database



I'd like to share something with you a piece of work in progress.  It's my database of plants, and you can view it here.  In fact, you can view it right here:



I've been building it using the excellent Airtable - a collaborative database building app you can do all sorts of great stuff with, without knowing any code.  Really, start having a mess around, it's bloody great.  I have the paid version for work, which allows you to do quite a lot more, but the free version (in which the above is built) is more than adequate for this sort of thing.

I add bits and pieces to this all the time, so if you're into plants (which you should be) please bookmark it for future reference.  Though I might branch out (ha ha) and make this into a database of all my plant knowledge, for the time being its confined to plants I actually grow on my allotment or at home.  Click on any of the individual cards to expand and read more.  Enjoy!





Related posts

The Library Of
Look at this Weird Plant
******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

1 comment:

Your comments are welcome.