Monday 24 December 2018

Look at this Weird Plant





I acquired this marvellous, monstrous specimen from a relative this year, bewitched by its triangular leaves. I haven't taken the time to work out what it is yet, so I just call it the triangle plant.

That's all I have to say about that, the rest of this post will just be waffle. But if you're reading and happen to know what this is, please comment below. I recently opened up commenting to anyone, so a google account is no longer required, after learning of the imminent demise of Google+ (which is actually a bit of a shame in my opinion, I thought it was quite nice). Anyway here are some close ups:




I've started a thread on /r/whatsthisplant to assist me.  So far the only suggestion is "ornamental polygonum" but I'm not convinced.




Here's a video about my indoor plants you might like, if you like plants:


If you don't like plants, you're making a mistake.  Merry Christmas!

UPDATE: It's a persicaria microcephala.  So now you know.


Related posts

I'm making a terrarium
Prayer Plant Pregnancy
My Windowsill Herb Garden


******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.