Wednesday 1 April 2020

Get Yourself a Ukulele




Hello everyone.  How are you enjoying the end of the world so far?  A facetious question, I know, and not to discount the inconvenience or suffering of anyone else, but I'm having rather a good time.  Solitude and the outbreak of peace of quiet suits me just fine.

Working for a social care provider, albeit it in a somewhat abstract and bureaucratic capacity, I'm classed as a "key worker", meaning I still have to travel to and from work, on public transport, through a major city.  I'm not over the moon about this, but I'm taking every precaution.  Generously, the powers that be have allowed me one day a week working from home.  That leaves three days a week of putting myself at risk of the plague.  So it goes.

Meanwhile, I've been brushing up on my ukulele playing.  Every day or so, I share a song with the world.  It's my way of spreading a little bit of joy and happiness.  Here's a playlist of what I've put on my Youtube channel so far:





There's more where that came from, maybe, so you might want to consider subscribing, maybe.  More to the point, you might want to consider getting yourself a ukulele.  They're a great anti-depressant and a healthy way to while away the hours in these troubled times.

I'll be getting back to the allotment as and when I can.  The sun might even come out again this week.

Peace and love!




Related posts

Doing Without
A Soup Made of Scraps
£1.00 a Day Eating Challenge
******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.