Tuesday 21 July 2020

Intermittent Fasting: Week Two



Feeling really good this morning; perhaps even great. I didn't wake up feeling sluggish or hazy, and felt actually rested - even after one work day that brought more than its fair share of the usual annoyances another, on which I predict even more of the same.  I think there might be something to this intermittent fasting lark.

My pattern on work days is working out as breakfast at 6:30, lunch about 11, lunch about 2pm. Getting back into the habit of eating first thing in the mornings is a bit of stretch - I usually just gave coffee - and oddly, I didn't feel ravenously hungry. A hearty bowl of chilli, aged a good 36 hours in the slow cooker, though, really hit the spot.

I haven't weighed myself yet, and I didn't when I started, so it wouldn't really tell me anything. It's easy to let the number distract and discourage you, so I try and avoid them. It will be interesting to see what I weigh a few months down the line though, if I keep it up this long. So far, it's been a delight. 

 




Related posts



******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.