Saturday 21 November 2020

The Things People Throw Away...



There's a lot of fly tipping goes on round my way.  Usually it's stuff of no real salvage value (broken and/or half-exploded fridges, the compost and paraphernalia from a hurriedly abandoned cannabis farm) but more often than you might expect, people just dump perfectly adequate and useable things.  For example, this:



That's right: a more than satisfactory purple tub chair.  I've actually wanted a tub chair for some time; and now I have one, and it didn't cost me anything.

After a wipe down and leaving it to dry off (it was very slightly damp from the autumn perm-rain, but undamaged) it became mine, and took pride of place in the corner of my living room.


That cushion?  That's one of set of two someone threw out, too.  The things people throw away.






Related posts


******

Please consider disabling your adblockers when reading this site.  I make every effort to ensure no inappropriate, rubbish or offensive advertising appears here, and nothing that is contrary to the spirit of this blog.  So it's really nothing to be afraid of.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome.